Mind maps and creative thinking
Mind maps express the methods of thinking that took place during the past forty years, and through studies and research it was found that they are the most effective, and mental maps are easy to create and effective, you have to start from an eye-catching central image in the middle of a blank page, then create branches that radiate from these Image to be reflected
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- • Create and complete mind maps for their projects.
- • Organize the main ideas of the mind maps.
- • Connect meanings and ideas to each other.
- • The concept and definition of mind maps.
- • The impact of the mind map on the business environment.
- • The location and importance of the mind map in psychology.
- • The stages of creating and planning mind maps.
- • Mind map and goal drawing professionally
- • Evolution of the mind map over time.
- • How to receive your word with confidence through the mind map board
- • University students in all majors.
- • Interested in psychology and its research.
- • Anyone who wants to know how to use mind maps in a creative way.
- All levels