Global Coaching summit (GCS) is an annual summit that aims to increase coaching awareness and skills in MENA region.
This summit gathers coaches from around the world coming from different coaching schools to sharpen participants coaching competencies through sharing experience, tools, caase studies and best practices.
We hand-picked speakers who will challenge your thinking in areas such as psychology, group coaching, team performance, culture, ROI and more in a series of virtual sessions across 11 days.
The GCS sessions are designed for coaches, executives, leaders who refuse to be average, and anyone interested in coaching on personal or organizational level.
- Over 30 Sessions !
- More than 20 Speakers
- Speakers from 11 countries and 4 continents bringing a diverse background and views
- Learn about Coaching Competencies, Coaching Types, Personality and Behavior, Values and Business Skills for Coaching
- Sharing Experiences, Practical Tools and Methodologies, Case Studies and Best Practices.
- Live and Recorded Sessions, NEVER miss a session!!
- Exclusive Coaching Community
- Connect and network with coaches and experts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The GCS sessions are designed for coaches, executives, leaders who refuse to be average, and anyone interested in coaching on personal or organizational level. It’s also highly beneficial for trainer and professional working in learning, development and talent management.
- All levels
- Arabic / English